Need parts for Tascam M35 (master fader)

electrocutioner

Gear owned
Tascam M-35
Hi,

Unfortunately the master fader on my Tascam M35 is broken. One of the tracks is broken and buss 3 is always at maximum.

Do you know any source for a quadruple fader? It's an Alps 10KA x4 88mm fader.

Hi , i've modified my m35 so i left out the 4 bus and also the master channel. Before i've pull off all that slot the entire console was work perfectly without complain. If You wish i can sell all the 4 bus + the master channel all for 75 euro ( to the internet channel not only the fader) + shipment ( i 'm located in Bologna - Italy).
Best Wish
Roberto

Hi Roberto, I only need the master fader. Let me know if you'd like to sell only the slide pot of the master channel.

In the event that you can not find one. The symptom tells me the carbon track is broken so maybe a repair of it would be in the way of that PCB paint pen. I have opened these up some years ago to examine what is in there. They are pretty cheap parts- not like the Penny and Giles parts I have rebuilt. I think you might find a new one out there but sometimes it take a couple of hours to search for the part. I have had to get some Sony IC's from China on occasion and they did fix the unit.

I went looking and I found 100mm and 60 mm linears- are you sure it is considered a 88mm pot rather than a 60mm. They might measure the travel and not the body length.

This might not be it but it is worth a try-
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Slide-Quad-...-2-/182226647032?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Last edited:

New threads

Members online

No members online now.