New User: Model 12 Aux question

Casteo

Gear owned
Tascam Model 12
Hello!

I have just purchased my Tascam Model 12.

Apologies if this question has been answered but I couldn't find in the search.

Is it possible to use both Aux 1 and Aux 2 for the internal effects?

So that – i.e. – I can send to reverb from Aux 1 and send to delay on Aux 2 on the internal effects.

I understand I could physically take cables out to an outboard effects unit and bring back in but would be useful to run two separate types of effect simultaneously via internal effects unit.

I cannot seem to find how to do this via the manual but I am sure there must be a way.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Casteo

Last edited:
No, this isn’t possible. The internal effects are only accessible via the Aux2 send.
You can verify this in the block diagram in the manual.

Thanks for your reply Logrinn.

That's a shame as it would be great feature to be able to use more than one of the included internal effects at the same time.

I don't suppose this is a feature that could be added with a firmware upgrade?

You have to ask Tascam that.
It could be that to be able to use two different effects at the same time would perhaps mean that there are two fx processors available. I don’t think that is the case or Tascam would surely have offered that already.
Although the last four fx types are some form of dual effects, but they lack the routing necessary.
Perhaps these could be used as two ”separate” fx’s in the future should Tascam create some fancy new routing update. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

New threads

Members online