Newbie with Simple Question if Possible

Sean Murphy

Gear owned
DP-03SD
Hello All and very sorry for the interruption. I'm a total newbie who has put weeks into a track for it to possibly just be stuck on my tascam forever and it is fairly difficult to stomach that so any help would be hugely appreciated. I would be willing to pay someone to go through it with me on the phone even

I have recently purchased the DP03SD Portastudio and have been using it and am up to speed on the manual. I have come across a problem however and I can't convey how grateful I would be for any assistance.

Question/Problem
I recorded my track (took me a serious amount of time) > Mixed > Mastered > Selected back up and made that happen succesfully > Connect to Mac with USB to find file > Manual says there is a folder with three folders within that will have the songs and search the Wave folder > I look for it and can't find it in my Mac finder > I instead use a SD card reader on my iPhone > This indeed finds the song *however* the file ends in .019 and I'm not sure it's wav and no WAV to MP3 converters recognise the file. I wonder did I save my master track and if so where did it save to and how do I transfer.

Please help! Also any obvious details I am missing I am happy to provide

Make sure you follow the procedure for Exporting Tracks - which moves them to the FAT partition and assigns .WAV extensions to each one.

In your manual, see Section 12 : Exporting Tracks

New threads

Members online

No members online now.