Number four Beatles cover

what are you talking about this is a tascam forum i thought it was strickly tascam products if you wanna use a daw post your songs on there forums
Get over yourself, pal. Arjan's studio is built around a TASCAM DM-3200 digital mixer. There's even a forum for it here. (btw, your capitalization, spelling and punctuation skills need improvement.;) )

More channels. More inputs. The new TASCAM DM-3200 has more of everything that made the DM-24 a pedigreed studio workhorse, plus an improved physical interface with per-channel multi-function LED ring encoders, more comprehensive DAW control, vastly improved routing flexibility, easier and robust data backup/ restore, greatly expanded mix storage using compact flash media and much more. With the DM-3200, TASCAM brings the functionality of a big console to the world of DAWs. You can't go wrong with the DM-3200!
DM3200-large.jpg.auto.webp

ya beat me to it by one minute, mj.:D

Last edited:
i thought this was for songs created only using tascam equipment not studio gear and daws
Yes, you thought right. Tascam DM3200, but the other guys already told you so.
Hope you can find peace with your jealousy, or wherever this came from.

of course i will cant stop me from posting :) :);):):):):):):):)
True, for now; we've banned a few over the last year or so for being disrespectful.;)

The adult, mature, professional response would have been to apologize to Arjan for your mistaken perception and the disrespect you showed him as a result of your mistake.:rolleyes:

Re Moderator mjk's link to your question about importing your portastudio tracks to a D.A.W. (and the responses that you deigned not to acknowledge - an example of disrespect for the effort made), now that your misperceptions have been corrected, we look forward to seeing some of your work posted in this "Songs" forum.:)

Last edited:
haaaaa clowns posting :):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give your feeble attempt at insulting us -0.1. What's holding you back? By all means, name names. Tell us who the clowns are so we can avoid them. I haven't added anyone to my Ignore list for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: shredd
The offending member has been banned.

In the General Chat section, I will post the private interactions he had with me, including all the personal insults. It'll make for interesting reading.

Our apologies and thanks to those who reported the offensive messages. This person holds the record for the number of reports, ever!

@Remi Lacroix don't mention it. Our apologies to you for being subjected to this abuse just as you joined the forum. This is quite unusual.

I'm very busy ATM, but I will move all the messages associated with this negative person to a new thread. I want to share some additional information about what went on behind the scenes.

@Remi Lacroix I hope this hasn't put you off this forum , as you can see, we were united in supporting our fellow member(s) against the loon . Good quick response by admins too. Another reason why this forum is the best

PS @-mjk- I look forward to reading the whole thing

I feel we need to relisten to Arjan's wonderful version of Something and heap more praise upon it.
As a bassist, the bass on this is just perfect, subdued, in the background but every single note is the right note. Very well played mate, Sir Paul would be happy with that.

New threads

Members online