Please help me

blue box

Gear owned
DM 4800
I need MIXER FIRMWARE (Firmware V1.72b3 - cascade fix for remote layer) for Windows 64 bits
Someone send it to me at blueboxstudio@hotmail.it

Thank You

Last edited:
Sent it to you, but I'm not sure if there's a difference between DM3200 and 4800 (I have the DM3200) concerning this firmware... Maybe someone else knows..

Reactions: Peter Batah
Just to be sure, I sent him the latest firmware for the DM4800. :)

Can someone help @blue box? It seems my firmware isn't working for him/her.

Just to be sure, I sent him the latest firmware for the DM4800. :)
Hello Marvel. I am curious, what is the latest firmware for the DM-4800 by the way?

Well that's the thing. He asked for 1.72B3 and I sent him 1.72B4. I am pretty sure that's what I am using on my desk. (Not behind it at the moment). But the file could be corrupted, since he can't install it. It appears it's stalling at 5%.

@Marvel I will check what firmware I am running on my 4800 when I power it up at some point in the day. Would you mind sending me 1.72B4 when you have a minute. No rush of course! Thank you. Peter

The 5% issue sounds like something I experienced. If you can PM and send the DM4800 firmware I'd appreciate it. I suggest trying a Windows XP machine if possible to install or another computer. I don't think it's the file.

FYI. I successfully updated the firmware on my 4800 from v.1.62 -> 1.72b4 using the file that @Marvel provided.

I've just tried with a Windows 7 machine, same issue. stop at 5%

@blue box I upgraded the firmware on my DM-3200 with the same version as mentioned above. I performed the update while using a PC running Windows 7 Home Premium. No problems!

A question: is the firmware for 3200 or 4800? I have 2 DM4800

Set your compatibility in Windows 10 to 7, or XP perhaps?

A question: is the firmware for 3200 or 4800? I have 2 DM4800
If you are referring to the file that @Marvel provided then I think that it is safe to say that it was for the 4800.

Yes, I'm referring to that file. But... if You have used it for upgrade a DM3200.. Aren't different the firmwares for DM 3200 and DM 4800?

-mjk- Set your compatibility in Windows 10 to 7, or XP perhaps?

No

Reactions: -mjk-
Apparently not. :)
I didn't know that, and somehow it seems weird.
@cmaffia : do you still want the file now that @Peter Batah has successfully upgraded with it? If so, please PM me your email address. I don't think it's possible to send a file here on the forum.

Yes, I'm referring to that file. But... if You have used it for upgrade a DM3200.. Aren't different the firmwares for DM 3200 and DM 4800?
I did NOT use that file to update the firmware on my 3200. That was done several months ago. I used the file that was provided by @Marvel for my 4800. I should have said that I am running the same version on both machines. Follow the link below if you are interested in knowing what I used for my 3200. File name: dm3200_V172_232267_Trunk.tfi

https://app.box.com/s/21yxqaocz9qmpiefdqoq64hrvsxpbn6n

Last edited:
-mjk- Set your compatibility in Windows 10 to 7, or XP perhaps?

No

I meant that as a suggestion as an older version might work.

Reactions: Peter Batah

New threads

Members online