Powersupply DP-32 SD, how much mA?

Lodewijk

Gear owned
DP-32 SD
Hello everyone,

With my punkband we use a Dp-32 SD to record. On one night, with a lot of cables running everywhere, our drummer tripped and his foot hit the outlet where the powersupply was connected. Unfortunately the pins broke.

I went to the local instruments/musical gear chain, and they phoned the supplier of tascam parts for me. It turns out however that the supply needed (a GPE248-120200-Z) takes a long time to order and is very expensive, even from a supplier within the Netherlands where I live.

He advised me to check this site where they sell universal power supplies, and it seems like a perfect option. We're not rich and wanted to get on with it quickly. However, we both couldn't find the amount of mili ampere needed to run the unit. So my question is what amount of mili ampere a power supply would need to charge the Dp-32 SD.

Thank you in advance

Hi, and wecome! I would first try to see what's printed on your broken original power supply? Or maybe in the DP32 documentation there's more info about the power needed?

En succes ermee he!

Members online

No members online now.