shredd

Soundaholic
From
7 miles west of the Middle Of Nowhere
Website
www.soundclick.com
Gear owned
2488's, DP-32 & -008(ex)
Have had my O/G DP-32 for about a year now...I've come to love it, even though I dearly miss a few really amazing features that my 2488neo has. It served me very well as the centerpiece of my home studio for about 15 years...never traveled or used "mobile".
That said - the 2488neo has been "on sabbatical" while I put the DP-32 to work, and yet to re-emerge - it's sitting in my gear closet, safely packed in the original box/packaging.
SO - I'm at least considering the idea of selling it. Am offering it here, as the various sale sites (eBay, Reverb, etc) have policies that deter gear sales.

Deets:
Features/gallery
It's in fantastic shape - all connections/controls/functions good. No fader noise, no fudgy buttons, dial is smooth. Display looks great.
It's in the original box; original p/supply; printed/bound/covered manual.
Am including a brand-new OEM-spec Western Digital 80GB HDD - an exact replacement - that I purchased against the potential of the HDD giving out....yet the original still performs beautifully. Will also include a printout of the HDD replacement procedure (which I believe is actually posted here on the forum somewhere?). It's not difficult.
Cosmetically, it has a couple of shiny spots on the panel where your hand/fingers touch about 100 times a session (like where you rest your hand to spin the dial, or next to the "MENU" button). But otherwise, perfect - no scratches, cracks, missing knobs/sliders, etc. Will provide photos/details on request (serious inquiries only please).

Shipping would vary, depending on where you are (I'm in US 81432; double-boxed for safe shipping would be decent-sized: probably something like 24x20x16"? and something like 16-18 lbs?). Will charge actual shipping cost only, fully insured.

If anyone's interested, DM me.

Last edited:

New threads

Members online

No members online now.