So long, it's been good ta know ya

Gravity Jim

Soundaholic
My DM3200 sold this morning, and so I find myself without a single piece of Tascam gear in my studio for the first time in 20 years.

I made some friends, lost a friend, learned everything about my mixer, pissed off more people than I actually helped.

My work here is done. If you're ever in Sonoma County, please look me up. The Gravity Music website would be a good place to start... if you get a 404 page, you'll know I'm dead. :)

Thanks to you all for helping me through the last four years.

Keep your eyes peeled for a guy named Terrance from Augusta, GA.

Hey Jim, good luck with your new setup! Sorry to see you go, but well, it makes sense obviously. I have to disagree with you one more time though: I'm sure you helped more here than you pissed off ;) Keep making music!

I have a sneaky suspicion you will be missing your DM3200. Good luck Jim and keep on rockin! ;)

Good luck with your future endeavours Jim! Who knows, maybe we'll end up chatting at some point on MOTU nation when I have DP issues!

I don't know, Charlie... For the way I work, the Raven MTi2 look pretty sexy. Geek, I'm spending less time with that pile of clowns. Too much puffery and conjecture,

Yep I hear you there Jim ... about the only time I go there is when I need help with something or am searching things in their archives (although that's tough these days because there's so much crap over there that's off topic).

New threads

Members online

No members online now.