-mjk-

Staff member
From
Hukou Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan
Website
phoenixmediaforge.com
Gear owned
DP-32, | 2A Mixer, A3440
On Tuesday, December 28, afternoon, Taiwan time, I will be live streaming a recording session that I'm doing at JST in Taichung, Taiwan (that would be after midnight, North American Eastern Time Zone). JTS is a pro audio company that manufactures microphones and speakers. I will be testing a new speaker during the morning session, using various guitar types. Those tests will be recorded for future product demo videos. In the afternoon, I will be recording guitar tracks on a few songs in their recording studio. When we get into the studio and get all set up, I will start the live stream and show you the recording session itself.

Please note that the emphasis will not be on interaction with the viewing audience, so there many not be someone available for answering questions, but I will try to have someone monitoring the live stream. The main goal is to show the studio environment and what's it's like to record tracks.

I will be using my studio YouTube channel for this event: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVyXafbZ5s_6e0Ox69LQYGw

This is the JTS website: http://www.jts.com.tw/ (this site does not have an SSL cert)

My studio website: https://phoenixmediaforge.com/

hey mate, we are in the same timezone !

I'll try and tune in, what time exactly ?

Reactions: -mjk-
Thanks @BazzBass. The only thing I know for sure it's that it will be after lunch. I have a lot of other stuff going on before we get to the studio.

Wow, very nice.
And you are doing this under the umbrella of JTS website, and you are using You Tube Live?
Very cool.

Hi @Rene Asologuitar I was in the JTS studio, which is a very cool looking vintage studio with a 42 channel Otari console. I did the live stream but I had to give it up because of signal issues. The studio is shielded! lol! I forgot to factor that little detail into my plan, lol. It just goes to show that no matter how cool and experienced I think I am, I can still screw something up, lol.

Reactions: dctdct
Hi mjk,
When I first read your post, I thought I saw "Sessions Live", which is a totally different thing, for livestream shows.
But glad to hear, you had another great learning experience.
And the learning counts a lot, and now you have more to share with little folks like us.
Thanks for the feedback.
Rene

@Rene Asologuitar I did intend to live stream the session to YouTube (sorry that I forgot to mention YouTube before). There was a technical issue with the studio as well so I go nothing done there at all that day. I'll share what I know but I would never refer to anyone as a "little folk!"

Little folks just meant folks with minimal knowledge, not is a negative way at all. I should not used that word in a public setting, could be perceived in another way.
Rene

Oh, don't concern yourself with that Rene. No one took it the wrong way. :) Your meaning is how I took it. Thanks!

Reactions: Rene Asologuitar

New threads

Members online

No members online now.