"Take the time", a track recorded and mixed down on the DP32SD

BRADEL Christophe

Gear owned
DP32SD
Hi everybody !
My musician name is "Oceans Resurrection"
I'm happy to post a song on the Tascam Forum for the first time, after a suggestion of MJK and Phil Tipping.
This is an instrumental piece (although there are some voices).
I've done everything on this piece : sound designs, composition, playing the synthesizers, singing, recordings, mixdown.
Please note that recording and mixdown are only made with the dp32sd.
Feel free to share your impression.
I wish you a wonderful year with health and joy.

Thank you very much, and to hear "Take the time" on youtube, click here.

Reactions: Krissie and -mjk-
Super cool piece of music, very thought provoking and majestic, like the sea itself.

Perhaps post the WAV file here via SoundCloud or similar...? YouTube is known for degrading the sound quality.

That said, the quality of the sound scape you achieved is impressive even in YouTube for it’s dynamic range.

Wow, that's a really nice compliment, thank you very much. Indeed, you understood very well! I try to produce musical atmospheres that keep the mind alert and soothe it at the same time. The song will soon be on streaming platforms. (Spotify, etc ...)
But, as I like to please those who love my music, here's the link to soundcloud.

Thank you again, and take care of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: -mjk-
whilst electronic music is not my thing, that isn't your fault at all, I really enjoyed listening to this. I especially listened to ,and was impressed with, your use or layering and the overall dynamic range of this recording.

I'd be very proud of this if I had done it, congratulations.

wow! Thank you very much for these compliments which touch me very much. It's heartwarming especially from a musician. I am very glad you enjoyed the sound of this song. It gives me great pleasure to be recognized in my work, especially since you tell me that normally you don't listen to electronic music. It is therefore a valuable compliment. Thank you so much ! Is your avatar photo a "Squier jazz bass"? I have had this instrument for many years, I was very happy. I sold it because I spent more and more time on my synthesizers. Take care of yourself and be happy with your music!

it's actually a photo off the net as my pic of my Am Stnd P bass wouldn't fit the size needed for the avatar and I have no photo processing ability lol

I'm very happy music wise as I play in three original bands with completely different songwriting styles. keeps me busy and happy.

stay safe in these troubled times

@BRADEL Christophe I was listening again in my studio on the monitors. I'd say you've done some incredible work on the DP machine. With patience and good engineering practices, complete records can be made on those machines.

Reactions: dctdct
Yes, please do continue!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.