Tascam 414 inside picture for reference?

Lameller

Gear owned
Tascam 414
Hi

Just bought a 414 of eBay with a couple of loose wires and the belt missing.

I would greatly appreciate if someone with a working 414 would take a picture of the inside so I can se where the missing wires are supposed to go. The uncontested wires in mine are supposed to connect the board to the transport mecanism. A shot of the underside of the transport would also be greatly appreciated.

Hope to hear back from someone:)

Best

Lameller

Hi Lameller,
A picture might help but then a service manual would show you all you need to know as you know where the wires are from and you just need to know where they have to hook up. This is the way a technician would do it. Sometimes wires go under a part and it is very hard to tell where they hook up so back to the schematics you end up going.

Hi Skywave
That makes sense, but I have not been able to find the service manual anywhere which is why I was thinking a picture might be better than nothing:)

You wouldn't happen to know where to find the service manual?

Best Lameller

If you can tell me what wires you have off I can see if my manual tells me the way. I have gotten manuals from Owners-manuals.com many times. Sometimes it takes a day and sometimes you get it same day. I have never had a problem as they are a good vendor for weird stuff.

So cool! I thought I had looked everywhere - but aperantly not

Thank you so much!

Best

Lameller

New threads

Members online