To be collected ONLY (from The Netherlands)-DP-24SD for free

Ron van Niele

Gear owned
DP-24SD, DP-32SD
Hello all. I have a DP-24SD PortaStudio which I no longer use (I now record, mix and master solely using audio interfaces and DAW's and on particular occasions record with my DP-SD 32SD).
The DP-24SD PortaStudio I am offering to give away for free (beter than just collecting dust!) to someone genuinely interested and willing to collect (I live in The Netherlands).

Last edited:
Reactions: Stew71
That's very generous, I hope it goes to a worthy home!

I hope so too! No reactions as yet although I understand that The Netherlands is not just down the road :)

SO tempting. I'd be by dinnertime...but the Netherlands is a liiiiiittle out of my way. I'm the US.

My employer lives in Oxford, England...I'll ask her to swing by next time she's out for coffee...OH WAIT. I guess she's not THAT close, either...DANG!!!

Last edited:
Wowowow amazing @Ron! I live near Amsterdam and love to pick up the DP-24SD! Please DM me so we can have chat about that! Looking forward hearing from you!!!

Reactions: -mjk-
I still have the DP-24SD PortaStudio for someone genuinely interested!

I still have the DP-24SD PortaStudio for someone genuinely interested!

I SOOOO want this unit. But I'm in the US...my employer/friend is in Oxford, England...is THAT in your neighborhood???;)

Hi Ron,
where do you live in the Netherlands?
I'm from Germany, living on the border to the Netherlands :)

Update - The unit is planned to be collected next week. @Dominik, if this should fall through then I will send you a message.

Thanks to all for showing interest.

Very generous @Ron van Niele! Hope you've found the DP a good caring home!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.