US-1800 and MSI Motherboard

Brian Clark

Gear owned
US-1800
Hello all,

While I do not think my current issue is related to the US-1800, I'm out of options to try to resolve my issue and hope someone else has some past experience that may help.

I recently upgraded my computer with a new MSI motherboard (Intel Z390 series) and 9th gen Core i7 processor. Previously the computer had an ASRock motherboard and a 3rd gen Core i5 processor. With the new motherboard and the same US-1800 drivers I had installed on the old system (2.07rc1) I'm getting audio issues I never experienced on the old setup. The device is plugged in via USB and I have 2 JBL studio monitors that are my audio outputs. I do not experience any issues on any of my other Windows 10 devices (and I have many).

The audio will crackle randomly when sound occurs, not every time, but often enough I find it annoying. The main issue though is that the audio will glitch and play a sound twice in a row, which during gaming is rather infuriating and makes a game pretty much unplayable. I have tried installing and uninstalling every driver you can think of every which way to Sunday and nothing seems to fix the issue.

Hoping one of y'all can help me out! TIA

New threads

Members online