US 1800 output routing problems.

rooster_dunwoody

Gear owned
us-1800
hello everyone. this is the first time I've posted on a forum ever, but I've searched and searched the web to no avail so I figured it was time. I am currently running Windows 7x64 with a 2.8ghz amd processor....1tb hard drive and 8gb RAM. cubase 5.5 with the tascam us 1800.

now to the question...

it seems that every time I try to set up my monitors to be a/b compared in the control room mixer, the output options go something like this:

vst connections only gives me the options to choose between outputs 1, 2, 3, or 4. I have monitors plugged into the main left and right, but I don't get options to choose the main outs as a routing option. however, when i choose output 1 and 2 to a/b compare it with a small monitor set plugged into output 3, the mains are also being controlled with outputs 1 and 2. basically, my mains and the headphone amps i have plugged into out 1 and 2 will be controlled together by controlling out 1 and 2. is there an easy way to isolate them? also are '1, 2' and '3, 4' stereo outs or can the be stand-alone outputs by themselves?

does this make any sense at all? i am trying to explain to the best of my ability so please be nice.lol.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.