US 20x20 doesn't turn on anymore, LED is just blinking

huhabab

What a bad surprise I got when turning on the device did only show the "on" LED blinking, not even fully lid. Weirdly enough I didn't find anything on the net so I decided to ask here, did anyone encounter this problem before and may have an idea what might be broken? Its way past its warranty but I'd hate to buy a new interface...again...
I'm really sad, just got rid of all my mixers/crappy PC 2.1 speakers thinking why would I need them. Now I can't even connect my speakers to my computer :-(

The only thing I found in the manual that was close is maybe it's in Standby Mode and needs to be reset to ON. This might not even be the problem, but try it and see.

u4TSz2Y.jpg

u4TSz2Y

Hi! I'm having the same issue now. Strangely, something affected both my Scarlett 6i6 (1st gen) and the Tascam 20x20. I think it had to do with electricity and some kind of protection the interfaces have. With the Scarlett I could already solve it, but not with the Tascam. I'm using same 12v and usb cables, light blinks but the computer does not recognize it. I hope you read this and tell me if you could solve it!
Thanks!!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.