US16X08 Power failure (blinking green light)

Rune

Gear owned
TASCAM US-16x08
My interface was working just a few hours ago, but suddenly the audio started to hum rhythmically, when I noticed the green power indicator on the interface blinking with each audio hum. Nothing is working or fixing it.
USB unplugged from it? Doesn't matter.
Plugged into the wall instead of the surge protector? Doesn't Matter.
My life kinda revolves around recording on/using this interface rn and I am broke, trying to make music as I do, every day

Waiting to hear back from TASCAM support, hoping that all I'll need is a new power supply but it'll probably need repairs or something like that, unfortunately :( IDK what i'll do

omg y'all, imma cry.
all they said was to re-install the USB drivers... when the interface won't even turn on...

Hi! I'm having the same issue now. Strangely, something affected both my Scarlett 6i6 (1st gen) and the Tascam US20x20. I think it had to do with electricity and some kind of protection the interfaces have. With the Scarlett I could already solve it (I'm really not sure how, after many different ways to plug it, it came back to life when i plugged it to my old computer), but not with the Tascam. I'm using same 12v and usb cables, light blinks but the computer does not recognize it. I hope you read this and tell me if you could solve it!
Thanks!!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.