View BARS in Tascam DP03-SD

mariusvideo

From
Italy
Gear owned
DP24SD, DP03-SD
Hi all,
I come back after sold the DP32-SD because was too much for my needs and I have bought the little sister DP03-SD that's very portable and sounds very good.
The only one thing missing is the possibility to have the Bar view and not only the Time,
I think is a feature that We should ask to intoduce to Tascam in the next firmware update.
Do you Want to ask this feature with me to Tascam?

Yes. Great idea which would make the DP03 much more useful. Don't get me wrong, the DP03 is fab machine and has transformed my workflow being an acoustic guitarist and songwriter. I gave up on all the computer nonsense some time back and the DP03 keeps things fast and simple and keeps me focussed on the music.

But I've also got DP24 for more complex stuff and the bar editing on that is a huge asset.

Not sure if Tascam would be interested, but it makes sense to me. They'd probably sell a few more !

Reactions: mariusvideo
Right, I make some calculation to obtain the bars position but is a little bit complicated...I think that they should consider to update the firmaware and offer this feature and probably, like you say, sell a few more :)

I'm using the DP03SD I like very much and It sounds very clear and natural, the recording is noiseless...very nice product...

New threads

Members online

No members online now.