Where To Buy a Dm4800 display?

Let me clear this up for you, as I am the one who discovered that the blue on white LED display is the only one from Luxdisplays that will work with the 2Seemy card.
Jack

Thanks for backing me up, Jack! As I stated earlier: I was in touch with James, and he already clearified that only blue and white would work flawlessly with the 2Seemy.

Shout out to Jack Bowie.
A remarkable and generous individual.
I had ordered the black and white LED from Stephen and it was incompatible with the 2Seemy.
Rolling screen on the external monitor... like the old vertical hold rolling from the CRT days.
I messaged Jack about the problem and he offered to test it in his system.
I shipped it to him and he installed it in his DM4800.
He experienced the same issue.
He shipped it back to Stephen who was kind enough to send me a blue version as a replacement.
Everything is working fine now.
Big tip of the hat to Jack!
Thanks to Stephen for doing the replacement.
All is well.

Reactions: Arjan P
Hi everybody,

just read yesterday (07 april 2022) that the 2seemy company has stop to product the vga cards for replacing defectuous lcd screens on Dm 3200 /4800 series.

see : https://www.2seemy.com/

That's bad news! Glad, I jumped on that wagon last year - I've made plenty of use of the screenshot functionality, and wouldn't want to miss my second display (connected via the vga out).
I think, it's time for the DIY-guys out there...

• @pdeber With all due respect news of their demise is several months old. However, there are other options available and if you search the forum you might find that several of the community members here discuss having located and purchased alternatives to the 2Seemy card. I too was fortunate enough to have ordered on about a year ago.

New threads

Members online