Greetings from Lima, Peru

bobyoung53

From
Lima, Peru
Gear owned
Tascam 44-OB
Hello all, life time bassist originally from Mass here, but was just given/bought a Tascam 44-OB 4 track reel to reel deck from my brother in law. He actually gave it to me but I'm going to throw him some money for it. It had been restored when he bought it 2 or 3 years ago. I can't say much about it as I haven't received it yet, just found out yesterday and actually came to this forum to see what would be a good board for it. I've been looking at the M-30 mixer as they seem plentiful. But anyway, that's what brought me here, I do have a background/hobbyist in music & electronics, am a ham and collect old electronics, especially tube receivers, consoles etc. Also have some nice hifi stuff such as Fisher/Marantz/Pioneer other stuff, in short I love music, both playing it and listening to it and would like to set up a little analog studio out here. That's it in a nutshell.
Oh, one question, how can I change my screen name, haha!

Welcome Robert,

man, reel to reel, that brings back many memories hehe

hope you get it all working. No idea about changing your name tho_Others will be along soon :)

Reactions: bobyoung53
If you want to change your screen name, send a DM to @DJ X and tell him what you want it changed to.

Welcome to the Tascam Forums.

Reactions: bobyoung53

New threads

Members online

No members online now.