live streaming for busking HELP!

avalon

HI Im new here! not sure where would i am i best to post this .. maybe there is a more appropriated section in the website ?
i play in central london in a "safe" busking spot :) . i ve started to live stream on facebook (which is piking up nicely) and as i am a bit of a audio geek i would like to improve the audio quality . i have the possibility to get a separated mic and guitar signal and as my show is very crowd based ( with singalongs, clapping etc) i would like to include some mics to mix the crowd in .
i have some decent results with just the iphone and the rode mic am7 and similar but mixing in the direct sounds would give it a lot more clarity .
what is the best solution ? - i know nothing about streaming but ive seen online the

TASCAM VS-R264 & VS-R265​

which im still not sure what they do exactly ... they are a little pricey but most of all they seem a bit bulky .
i was hoping to find something like the portacapture 8 and connect it to my iphone . would that work ?
a few questions ...
am i able to record the separated tracks on a sd as i stream ?
are there any plugins to give it a little mix ( eq comp, limiters) before going to the iphone ?
how would it work with the video and audio syncing ?
would you have any suggestions on what ambient mic to use to capture the crowd avoiding as much as possible the sound of the amp ? the people are 10-20 meters from me all around and my amp is to the left corner ( its a courtyard )
what else shall i be aware of ?
thx!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.