SD card “Invalid card Change card”

This has been a very helpful thread. I bought a Tascam 16 mixer and had the same problem. The Tascam help desk has some very smart people, but somehow they have not read this thread and did not offer the solution (which worked) of buying a 16 GB card to be able to upload the latest firmware. (Not knowing of this problem I had purchased a 32 GB card from Sweetwater, who did not know of this problem either.) Instead, Tascam approved my getting a new machine, for free, under warranty! After reading this string I said, wait a minute, let me try the solution above. When it worked, I let them know I did not need the machine and communicated all the above to them. Will they read it; will they address the problem. Hey Tascam, weigh in!!

Glad you got it sorted out!

The Tascam help desk has some very smart people, but somehow they have not read this thread

This site is not affiliated with Tascam. They are not going to "weigh in" here, that's for sure.

This site is not affiliated with Tascam. They are not going to "weigh in" here, that's for sure.
It was and is good practice for a very engaged support crew to have look between whiles to curated fora as well as social media groups addicted to your gear. I'm surprised Tascam don't follow this practice. I was used already decades ago to check every now and then what the community is talking about our devices and software solutions (social media back then = fora and mailing lists :cool: )
Of course you should do this "read only", just expanding your knowledge base: Commenting back is only allowed by marketing staff, if at all.

@dctdct If you could figure out management, you would be qualified to replace them.

Reactions: Logrinn
Hi guys, I have a model 16, today my cards that worked in the past none of them work.
Says “MBR error init card. Are you sure?

then change card which I did and all of them says the same

New threads

Members online