Upgrading IF-FW/DMmkII driver

Also what exactly is the TMC Companion? I see it talked about but I don’t know if I have it because I don’t know what it is. Do I have/need it?
TMC companion is software for your computer that communicates with your mixer through the USB connection. Best feature IMO is the save/load function of mixer scenes so you don't have to rely on the (capacity of the) CF-card in the mixer but can make backups. Another function I always use (not having a meter bridge) is the meter bridge window, and you can also show a time code window.

So you have it if you want it (downloadable from Tascam) and you don't need it, but I think it's a great addition to the mixer.

Reactions: Jerome Williams
You can find it using your own link (previous post). Scroll down to 'Other Software'.

Reactions: Jerome Williams
Hello,
So I went to the computer to get the effects set up. Did everything on the link but when I get routing in for channels 17-20, my only options are TDIF2 and M/L 1-16, nothing else. I’m using DryTracking DM3200. I tried to upload an image but I completely forgot how with Imgur. It shows up on buss input input on 5-6, 7-8

Last edited:
@Arjan P
I got the TMCompanion downloaded and operating. I just need to understand how to use it lol. I have the manual also

Thanks for the feedback. Just try things with TMCompanion, it doesn't have that many functions. Most useful IMO is transfer of project files on the main screen. The TMC manual is pretty good BTW.

I mistakenly pressed a recall yesterday on my DM 4800 and I'm not getting sound out of my Mac anymore when I select the
If-fw/dmmkii as my output sound. Please I need help

New threads

Members online