Us 2x2 not working after update

Ion Militaru Ionut

Gear owned
Tascam US-2x2
Hello guys,

My us 2x2 is not working anymore after update on Windows 10.
Did you experience something like this? Did you change any settings?

Thanks.

When that happens, most people do a rollback and verify that to be the cause.

Hello,

I tried and installed the previous driver and it still does not work. I do not know what the problem is.

i had the same problem and now i have solved it on os win7.
Update the USB drivers of your computer, i have solved it and now i use the latest drivers very well. My US-4x4 is connected to the USB3 port and i have updated with the ASMedia drivers. Importantly, do a clean installation of the latest Tascam drivers by uninstalling the old ones first ... good luck

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. It seems i had a problem with the USB Port. I changed the port and after it worked but...

Then i got into another problem. After a few minutes the signal lights above the instruments in port would light on and a hissing, crackling sound would appear all of a sudden.

I rolled back the driver, now using 2.14 and everything seems to be bine.

I just don't get it anymore.

My experience once installing drivers that create problems, going back to previous versions does not solve it. Do as I said, installing a USB driver update of your PC and installing the latest Tascam drivers could solve. You have no idea how many problems I have had for months ... audio skipping, setting panel that does not work, high latencies, very high CPU use, only for installing the latest driver and then returning to 2.13. 2.14 was not for me. If you can't find the update of your USB controller on your PC, you can try to uninstall and reinstall it ... you could create a windows restore point before testing

I solved my problem. I have Win 7 Sp1, 1) Unistall all the drivers of your TASCAM interface, 2) Go to Device manager, 3) select properties of the device that shows error, in my case US 2x2 or "Windows cannot veriy the digital signature for this file"......simply follow the steps of this link, and vualá! Grüsse! I hope that this can solve the problem for Win 10 too. https://www.wintips.org/how-to-fix-...ure-for-this-file-error-in-windows-8-7-vista/

Every month when my Win 10 Home updates, my US-2x2 driver is disabled. This happens with each update without fail. The problem is with the system restart - the restart disables the driver.

My solution is to go to Add Remove Programs, select the Tascam Driver, Modify, Repair, Restart. After a few minutes you should be prompted with the Tascam control panel - just click through the screens to finish the installation.

Reactions: -mjk-

New threads

Members online