IF-FW/DMMKII beta drivers for DM3200/DM4800

Hi
I got me a Tascam DM3200 with IF-FW/DM MKII .
I tryed to setup it to Cubase 7 in Windows8,1. Not with great sucsess!
I have got that far, that I have setup the remotcontroller. I think it work ok.
But, can some help to tell me how I make the firewire card to work. What driver shel I use? And how to install the diver? With or without have the FW cabel conected?
Please be pations with my English Please I need help for dummis

Thank you!
But I,m not aloud to go in there. I need som approval ( if it's the right Word?)
How do I Get that?

Thank you verry much! I think I manich now....I hope! And thanks for you pations!!

Is anybody else getting a "server is not responding" message when trying to access the beta page?

Any idea if/when the site will be back up? In the mean time, is it possible for someone to post the beta driver for Yosemite? V1.3of10 I believe.

Thank you very much in advance!

Fixed. The VM was powered down for some reason. Had some weird power issues at the office during a storm last week...

Tried all betas and none will work on yosemite 10.10.4.
F10 works just fine on 10.10.3
So DON'T update your system.

That is not correct: the last beta not only works under 10.10.4 (I'm using it daily), it runs under 10.11. You should always repair disk permissions after an OS update and restart your computer. If that didn't work, reinstall the driver.

Reactions: Uiane
That is not correct: the last beta not only works under 10.10.4 (I'm using it daily), it runs under 10.11. You should always repair disk permissions after an OS update and restart your computer. If that didn't work, reinstall the driver.
Looks like you are right!
The update somehow made something go wrong with the way firewire handles itself, I had to switch to firewire 800 > 400 cable. (was using 400 > 400 since 2012 with no issues).
Well, thanks, if it werent for you I would give up!

A bit late to the game, but big thanks to Redbus for these driver updates! I just picked up a DM-3200 and honestly hadn't even considered that there were even drivers required ... but super glad that you are keeping us interfaced here! This desk is a very nice upgrade from my DM24! :)

FYI:

I just updated my 12-core 2010 MacPro to the OSX 10.11 ("El Capitan") Golden Master candidate, and the news is good.

I can confirm that the most recent IF/FW-DMmkII driver runs flawlessly under 10.11 (I had tried an earlier beta and while the driver and FW card worked, Digital Performer did not). TMC and the IF/FW-DM Control Panel both run fine, as well.

In fact, it seems to be fine with all my software. Sweet!

Good to know! DP8 and DP9 or just DP9 tested Jim?

Just 9 tested here, but I can't think of any reason why 8 wouldn't work when 9 does.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for this, I'm running windows 10 and its working a treat with nuendo thanks so much

Thanks Jim,I finally had my Iffwdmmkll card replaced and it worked flawlessly.Apparently ,my first FireWire card failed.

New threads

Members online