2seemy

I installed my 2seemy interface externally so I didn’t have to waste a slot. They used to have instructions for both internal and external installation. I didn’t see the external instructions on their site which has been updated since I bought my 2seemy a number of years ago. Perhaps if you shoot them an email they can send you the instructions.

Once I started using 2seemy I don’t know how I ever worked without it. It’s kind of interesting because before I installed this I used to have to change LCDs every couple of years and since I’ve installed the 2seemy card I haven’t had any problems.

I can’t wait. That screen is so small - especially when you’re 55

Reactions: shredd
I can’t wait. That screen is so small - especially when you’re 55
That's my 'deal' - and why I so desperately want an HGR2488 for my 2488neo (the HGR is to '88s what the 2seemy is to the DM's).
They were made by a fellow in the UK who has since shut it down, and now you can't get one for love or money. I'm pretty sure I'd give a kidney for one.;)

Last edited:
Successful install! Since I don't plan on using the Firewire card and I don't anticipate using another card, I decided to remove the FW card and put the 2Seemy there. I like this 10" monitor because I can place it where my eyes don't have to travel far between the board controls and the display - it's basically where the original display is.

Attachments

• IMG_2774.jpg
    IMG_2774.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 23
Cool. I’m glad you’re still into the DM. I love my 3200. If you’re not using the FireWire card how are you using the board? How are you interfacing with your computer or are you using it for a live mixer?

I mix in the box and I have 16 channels of ADAT lightpipe to and from the console to get things in and out of my computer via my interface. I use the console to monitor hardware synths, samplers, etc. and hardware effects before committing them to tracks on the computer. I also have aux busses in my DAW that route to the console via Lightpipe to hardware effects connected to the console as an effects loop. And finally, I use the console as a MIDI controller for the DAW.

Sounds interesting. I’ve been struggling with how to upgrade my computer because I rely on the FireWire card as my interface. I often mix in the box but I also like to mix in the console as well and use the automation. What computer and interface are you using?

New threads

Members online