DM-3200 Studio desk, plans wanted

@Sampler1 Here's the pictures I tried to show you yesterday. 2Seemy via USB to my PC. You are able to change the color of it as you can see here, I temporarily set it up with a Blue/Green theme for my son. It is currently setup in the 2x size and goes up to 4x. I haven't notice any kind of issue with resolution. In fact I used to have the 2Seemy plugged in to a 20" monitor and haven't experienced any issue with the image. A great feature of this monitor is that it has a Picture-in-Picture function so that the 2Seemy screen can stay up while I work in my DAW as opposed to going to the background when I click anywhere on the DAW screen.
7RtkEyS.jpg
[/IMG]
NRcB78V.jpg
[/IMG]
This is the Buso Audio Studio XL. I was still setting everything up when I took this pic. I haven't taken any final setup pics because a couple pieces of the desk were scratched up during shipping and am waiting for the new pieces to arrive.
ZMRmDXK.png
[/IMG]

@patrickr2018 Good stuff. I am sure that there is a way for you to strip the
tags. I may have forgotten to mention that to you in my earlier post. By the way, do you notice any lag in image performance when your display is connected via USB. If my memory serves me right, I did.

@patrickr2018 That's what I thought. So, you have just confirmed that I am not loosing my mind after all. Glad that things worked out for you.

@Juzz Great looking room and a superb desk build to go along with it. Just curious, had you considered purchasing an Argosy Series 90 for example. Or, were the cost savings ($$$) too hard to resist. Have a safe and wonderful day. Peter.

BTW, If you do across those sketches at some point I would appreciate having them as well.

@Juzz. Undoubtedly, the massive savings justified your decision to design and build your own desk. Wise move!

Reactions: Sampler1
@Juzz. Thank you. Wishing you and yours the all best this Holiday season. Be safe!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.