Phil Tipping

Staff member
From
West Wales, UK
Website
www.philizound.co.uk
Gear owned
dp-32sd
Have written a step-by-step guide for the dp24sd & dp32sd. Am unable to offer it free due to the effort involved, but more details and a link to the latest contents and sample pages are here. Contact me for further info. (patipping at gmail dot com).
Phil.

Last edited:
Just got done reviewing a large portion of Phil's aftermarket DP guide. It is thorough, and crystal clear. Highly recommended!

Well done, Phil! And thank you once again.

email sent to Phil today

Phil’s DP Guide will be well worth having, and I plan to order one very soon.

Reactions: Dunny
Received today from Phil via email , pdf form so able to attach it to my home screen for reference , easy to follow step by step , with a great "how to" section which is perfect for us beginners in the Tascam forum , well worth the money and of course we still have the back up on youtube for further cross reference . Now all i have to do is think of melody that no one else has thought of make a million , should be easy ???

Looking forward to receiving PDF Guide, and thanks for letting us know what you think about it.
LOL! I know what you mean, Dunny. Finding that magic melody ???
I have heard that it’s all been written... we just have to find a different way of saying it!

Reactions: Dunny
D46 i look at my guitar neck and fret board every now and then and think "its all there right in front of you" so do it !! never works!! but probably like yourself i get a lot of enjoyment and freedom in recording, and long may it last !!

Reactions: David Porter
Oh, YES! It was a very long time ago, but I do remember that feeling. I love recording, but it’s more fun if I have a yellow brick road to start down. Me & my Tascam neo2488 had some great times together, so I thought... “This will be even greater”... I thought.

New to this forum... I just got thru Phil's video series on Youtube and they were a Godsend! I am now recording a 6 pc jazz group with overdubbed female leads vocals...lots o' fun! Fly me to the moon, baby!

Phil, I will be sending you an email ASAP about your new manual. Thanks for all you do.

You will not regret CurlyBob great source of Knowledge , and updates a plenty !

I just received Phil’s “Step by Step Guide” for the Tascam DP-24/32. I’ve only done a review of the Guide, but it’s immediately obvious how thorough and comprehensive it is. This is a wonderful guide for anyone who needs (and wants) a better understanding of their DP-24/32. It’s well worth the cost, and I highly recommend it.

Last edited:
Got the the update for the DP24/32 sd manual

Cheers Phil outstanding

Another update received to day from Mr Tipping for the tascam DP-24/32 step by step guide ,

Thanks Phil keep up the good work

Reactions: -mjk-

New threads

Members online

No members online now.