Looking for RC-2424 Power Supply

Shawn Finkelstein

Gear owned
A bunch
What type of 5v power supply. The unit does not display wattage or any power requirements. I used a 120/5v 25 watt 5pin din power supply. To no avail. What are the RC-2424 power requirements or does someone have one they would like to sell.

I bought a RC2424 with a non working power supply. I bought a suitable power supply, cut off the 5 pin din from the old one soldered it one the new one and got the RC working. It has been working fine now for many years.

The 5 pin din only uses 2 pins for, + and - this I think is shown on the RC 2424 somewhere. I can't remember the voltage but I can check on mine but I won't be back at the studio until Tuesday or Wednesday, someone else here may know. I know you can buy a suitable power supply very easy and a 5 pin din plug so we can get this sorted.

Alan.

Thanks for getting back to me. I need the specs on the power supply I got one but it's the wrong type.

I can't find that model. But it's hard to find a 4a power supply that is not English plug outlet. J have been looking for awhile I need a potentially with an American plug at 110-120v

Actually my power supply has an Australian plug and takes an input voltage between 100 and 240 volts, self adjusting to give the correct output. Have you tried electronics stores, I don't mean normal retail I mean dedicated electronics stores.

Another thing could be an old computer hard drive or laptop power supply, try ebay? I found this (shipping may show to Australia on link) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Power-supp...461190?hash=item3624e8a846:g:m-8AAOSw~qNZijzJ

Hello everybody!

Does anybody here have the pin connection for the DIN power supply connector for the RC-2424? Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Vincenzo

New threads

Members online