If-fw/dm mkii with osx mavericks

Greetings, I would also appreciate it if someone could send me the OSX Beta driver for 10.9.

keymanpal at gmail dot com

Thanks !

Good day. If someone could send me the OSX 10.9 Beta driver as well, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

dip_er at hotmail dot com

I am trouble shooting the beta drivers for OS X mavericks using my Tascam US-122mkII and all graphical data is matching the versions of the PDF. There is a conflict noted by my fellow users above that I am also experiencing about sound output not operating. I am having success in using my interface for sound input. I cannot find a configuration internally for using Logic Pro. The cubase daw may have already updated for a bypass, but I use Logic Pro. Because sound will not output I used a patch cable to re-input the internal core audio into the input of the interface. This configuration would output only software channels through the interface. my conclusion is that the WAV configuration is no longer supported by OSX, and this summary would generally agree with various interrupts that differ between my experience using the device on Windows XP, Windows 8, Snow Leopard, and Mavericks

Hello. Can anybody provide me the OSX 10.9.2 driver for my DM4800 firewire card ? It would be really appreciated. Thanks

michael dot paul69 dot mp at gmail dot com

Greetings,

New DM-4800 owner and Mavericks user here and I would like to have access to the beta FW driver. info (at) psychnerd.ca

Thanks in advance for the support.

Hi All DM supporters. Can anybody provide me the OSX 10.9.2 driver for my DM4800 firewire card ? It would be really appreciated am about to upgrade but nervous to do so without the driver!
Many thanks in advance

maroonboxtv at yahoo dot com

Greetings, I would also appreciate it if someone could send me the OSX Beta driver for 10.9.

promise dot soundlab at gmail dot com

Thanks
Markus

Markus
You can download it for yourself from the first Sticky thread at the beginning of this forum.

OMG you can't win either way :)

Now that I have beta drivers for Mavericks it now dawns on me that Apple will release 10.10 at WWDC very soon. Now I hate to be cynical about the whole thing, but do we think Tascam will ever keep up with updating drivers for the DM and firewire card? Since we still are waiting for an official release for Mavericks.

It wouldn't be so bad, Im using the beta drivers, but Apple keep updating logic (what I use) but force me to update OS to get the updates to fix the issues and glitches with Logic etc...will this cycle ever end.... haha. Oh well, fingers crossed that the new 10.10 will happly use the beta drivers for Mavericks, however I will hold of as much as possible before I have to upgrade.

Go PC

Reactions: captdan and Arjan P
Haha, yeah I have a PC as well but don't really use it much. Only for games. Buuttt it doesn't run logic! I might have to fork out for Pro Tools.. Though I must admit I would love a demo of Pro tools first before I buy it as I want to check it out with all my gear. Only problem is I have to buy an iLok key just to get the demo. So call me cheap but I don't really wanna pay $50 for a iLok just to use a demo :-(

Got any suggestions?

When I bought my 3200, I decided that if Apple development outran Tascam and my drivers stopped working, I'd fall back one version and stay there until such time as OS features were introduced that I couldn't live without. It hasn't happened yet, and the current Mac OS already does a pantload more than I need... I wouldn't feel any need to upgrade if it meant buying a bunch of new gear. (And I'm sure not going Windows... not because it's bad, but because I've been a Mac user for 20 years and I'm not changing now.)

That said, the current beta drivers will likely run fine under 10.10, and then Tascam will post them, I'm sure.

Reactions: GaryJackson
is there anybody out there plz help me i need the BETA for my tascam 4800

I'm running os x maverick 10.9.3

my email: s.nq77@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you

New threads

Members online

No members online now.