IF-FW/DMMKII beta drivers for DM3200/DM4800

Hi. I need all recent update for IFFW and DM4800. I own 2 Dm4800 and I need firmware and driver for cascade them. Can You help me?
I need the latest MIXER FIRMWARE (Firmware V1.72b3 - cascade fix for remote layer).

I use Windows 7 and 10 .
I have Firmware 75562
Driver 1.30f9 176851
Mixer Firmware 1.70
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Thank You. This page ask me a decryption key. Who is the link owner?

Just wanted everyone to know that I finally took the plunge and upgraded to OSX Mojave yesterday. Everything seems to be working reliably with the DM-3200 with the Mac and Logic Pro X. I am using same driver as previously with High Sierra (v1.3f10_188754). That driver just 'keeps on giving' - which is a great relief. I dread the day that a new OS is not supported and RedBus might not be available to write/update a new one for us. Seems there are hundreds of happy DM3200/4800 users out there that would like to continue using their boards for a few years to come.

I'm just totally new to all of these things, I use DM 3200 and High Sierra, can I have the download link to working driver + firmware???

PS: the gear is not mine actually, i'm just helping my friend installing those...

Thanks in advance..

I recently collected all the latest versions of the software, drivers and firmware for DM-4800 for the Mac. Since they seem to be in high demand, I decided to put them up on my Google Drive.
Anyone interested can find them here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LkEvXayUtLQG7ms0Gmxf8O5IUH_40Gwc?usp=sharing

It will stay up there as long as there is no abuse of my Drive. :)

I will post this as a separate thread also, so perhaps @cmaffia could make that one sticky.

Marcel

does this work for DM3200 too? I'm using MBP 2018 - High Sierra

Thanks...

Just wanted everyone to know that I finally took the plunge and upgraded to OSX Mojave yesterday. Everything seems to be working reliably with the DM-3200 with the Mac and Logic Pro X. I am using same driver as previously with High Sierra (v1.3f10_188754). That driver just 'keeps on giving' - which is a great relief. I dread the day that a new OS is not supported and RedBus might not be available to write/update a new one for us. Seems there are hundreds of happy DM3200/4800 users out there that would like to continue using their boards for a few years to come.

Can I have the link for the driver download?

Thanks

Hey lakir,
let's join forces - I set up my system anew these days, after having had installed a new hard drive; now I can't find the latest beta drivers anymore (for both Dm3200 and iffwdmMkII). They worked like a charm for me, and I dearly want them back :)

So, if anyone would have mercy with us - guys it's 18 (!) pages: can't we just have a new sticky that contains only the latest release for ease's sake?

If anyone has the latest drivers, please pm me!

Reactions: lakir
@snafu Do you recall the version numbers of those Beta drivers that you are looking for?

Snafu,
I hope someone will react as soon possible :)

@snafu Do you recall the version numbers of those Beta drivers that you are looking for?

Aw, hardly - I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it started with 176... for the Dm-fw-Card. I'm sure it is here somewhere. Should I be successfull, I'll post it here.
@lakir: wish us luck :)

Reactions: Peter Batah
@snafu Do you see anything in my screenshots that could be of use to you?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 20.16.00.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 20.16.00.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 20.16.31.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 20.16.31.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: snafu
@Peter Batah Yes, indeed - there is a patch file for the if-fw-dmMkII. along the lines of " 176851 Release" --> afaik that's the latest one. For me it worked wonders. I found it late last night on my pc - didn't find the latest firmware for the dm3200, though this is not a major issue, since my dm3200 is untouched. I will post the file tonight, so it's at least at page 18 ;)

OK, so I tried to upload and failed (the file extension is not allowed). I can provide it anyway - just pm me.

EDIT: maybe someone can tell me how to upload? I think it'd be a good thing to have it here on the "last" page...

@snafu Why don't you zip it using winzip or winrar

Mojave Report (08/27/19)

Everything is working fine now in this Mac system configuration:

- iMac 27" 5K i7 (Late 2015) >with Thunderbolt 2
- Mojave (latest update) > fresh install
- DM-4800 with latest driver/firmwares (got them from the link bellow, thanks to Marvel!)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LkEvXayUtLQG7ms0Gmxf8O5IUH_40Gwc?usp=sharing
- FW400-to FW800 cable (from FW card)
- FW800-to-Thunderbolt 2 adapter (Apple original)
- Tested with PT HD 19.6, Cubase 10 Pro, OS system, etc.

Note: In my system the FW card was recognized when I installed the FW driver 1.30f10 (and approve the System Changes!!)

Note 2: The FW card Control Panel is NOT in the System Preferences but inside the Application folder (I totally forgot about it)

Nite 3: You can see the FW driver version opening the IFFWDMmkII Control Panel and selecting ABOUT in the Top (of the Computer Screen) Menu.

Hope this help to somebody.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.